We hope you´l be fully satisfied with your stay in our pension. And, please, keep the following rules:
- The price includes arking on a secure lot. Parking space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. No discount on suite rates when the parking lot is full.
- Reservations are obligatory and can be cancelled as late as 6 p.m. on previous day of arrival free of charge. If cancelled later, you will be charged 1 night´s stay fee.
- Check-in starts at 1 p.m.. Early check-in (before 1 p.m.) is possible if suites are available. Check-out is at 12 noon on the following day. In case of a late check-out, the pension has the right to charge an adequate part of lodging fee (till 5 p.m. – 25%, till 8 p.m. – 50%). Early check-in is possible on request with no extra fees.
- Booking of a particular room is considered as preference and is not binding. The accommodation facility has the right to change the room, depending on previous and subsequent bookings of other guests. In case of changed room the price confirmed in the booking is guaranteed.
- Lodging for pets is set in a special price list (100 – 300 CZK).
- The guest is responsible for any damage caused during his/her stay and will be billed accordingly.
- The guest must register all the persons staying in his/her room for a night. If not, the pension maintains the right to charge a fine of 500,- Kč / 1 night / 1 person.
- The guest is requested to pay the bill in cash (in Czech or other acceptable currency or credit cards EC/MC, VISA, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, edc/Maestro, eurocheque, travellers cheque) before leaving. The guest may also use different means of payment – attached materials. The pension has the right to refuse any of these alternative payment methods. In case of longer stays (2 weeks or more), other payment terms can be agreed on advance.
- It is prohibited to move furniture in the room or out of the room.
- The price list, which is a part of the pension rules, is located at the reception.
- The staff is here to assist you. You can turn to them with trust.
Svitavy 28 Oct 2002